Frequently Asked Questions regarding HNC
FAQ
Online Live Webinars take place on a weekly basis and are announced through the international Telegram Groups of HNC COIN https://t.me/HNC_Coin_Greek and https://t.me/HNCCoin_Global . In addition to this, we have created a channel on YouTube and social media pages, where cryptography experts, members of our team, provide educational information on the evolution of this promising technology. You can tend to our official site www.hnc-coin.com where you can find information about the coin’s technical features and seek for additional help by contacting us via  support@hnc-coin.com

HNC Coin is available for trading on the exchange platforms you can find listed here.

By Q2 2022, HNC Revolution OU prepaid Visa or Mastercard will be issued.

You can find the team here.

Legal Kornet, a legal firm  that is a conglomerate of lawyers from all over the world regarding crypto projects, has issued a legal opinion for HNC Coin.

You can contact us using the for here and choose merchants on “Please describe how we can help you” field.

Native desktop (windows and linux (Coming for Mac)) and mobile (android & ios) hnc native wallets are available.

Telegram Groups of HNC Coin (Global & Greek) will provide all necessary info.

Out of the 7 Millions mineable coins, 99% of them will be distributed to Masternodes as a reward for the smooth operation of the network and the remaining 1% to the rest of the miners. You can find mining details on our GitHub link here.

HNC uses a two-tier network to secure its transactions. The first tier consists of nodes that carry out mining operations under a proof-of-work consensus protocol, meaning that they compete to solve complex cryptographic problems and at least 51% of nodes must approve a transaction for it to be added to the blockchain.

The second tier consists of master nodes operating under a proof-of-service consensus algorithm in which master nodes are rated based on their history of providing good services to the network. Masternodes oversee the network and have the power to reject new blocks added by nodes if they were approved improperly.

The PoW algorithm used by HNC is called “X11” — an algorithm used by Dash blockchain uses a sequence of 11 hashing algorithms. According to Dash’s documentation, X11 is “one of the safest and most sophisticated cryptographic hashes in use by modern cryptocurrencies.”

CoinBae has developed a security audit for HNC Coin.